Employers should be aware of the continued operation of the Equal Remuneration Order (ERO) under the SCHADS Award. READ MORE…
Pay rates for some employees classified under the SCHADS Award are gradually increasing under the ERO made by the Fair Work Commission. Employees affected by the ERO are those:
- covered by the SCHADS Award; and
- falling within Level 2 to Level 8 of the social and community services stream of the SCHADS Award; or
- falling within Level 1 to Level 4 of the crisis accommodation employees’ stream of the SCHADS Award.
Wage rates for employees classified under the SCHADS Award and who are covered by the ERO are adjusted twice a year:
- 1 July – following the Fair Work Commission’s Annual Wage Review Decision; and
- 1 December – an increase that comes as a result of the ERO.
Members of Ai Group seeking information on the correct wage rates payable under the terms of the ERO can contact Ai Group’s Workplace Advice Line on 1300 55 66 77 for assistance.