Ai Group Workplace Lawyers can assist employers with all aspects of managing the performance and conduct of employees.
- Advice and assistance with managing an employee grievance;
- Advising about the requirements of the Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth);
- Drafting warning and termination letters;
- Reviewing policies and procedures to ensure compliance with legislation;
- Advising on how to resolve current performance management and misconduct issues;
- Advising on managing performance and discipline processes that involve an ill or injured employee;
- Conducting thorough investigations; and
- Negotiating with unions or employee representatives throughout the performance management and termination process.