We regularly appear in the Fair Work Commission in some of the most important cases in the country.
Our experts are well equipped to respond to claims including:
- Unfair dismissal
- Bullying claims
- Adverse action/general protections
- Wages and entitlement claims
- Enterprise bargaining matters
- Stopping unlawful industrial action
- Disputes under enterprise agreements
Not a day would go by when our experienced national team is not appearing in front of the Fair Work Commission representing one of our many employer clients to help resolve their workplace problems. Ai Group is also a participating member of the Fair Work Commissions’ Rules Committee, Unfair Dismissal Consultative Committee and Enterprise Agreement Consultative Committee which provides important insights into the conduct of those matters.
Ai Group can assist employers with:
- Commencing or responding to Fair Work Commission proceedings;
- Preparing commission documentation;
- Preparing evidence and preparing witnesses to give evidence;
- Review of business documentation for the purpose of discovery and responding to subpoenas;
- Participating in mediations and conciliations;
- Reporting to boards regarding the risks of litigation in the Fair Work Commission;
- Providing strategic advice to settlement matters commercially before going to hearing; and
- Preparing deeds of settlement.