We understand that managing the termination of senior employees can create substantial risk to business, including the ongoing management of remaining employees and reputational risk.
We can assist employers with:
- Structuring employment contracts to protect commercial interests in the event that employment restraints need to be enforced;
- Leading employers through the employment management process;
- Preparing an investigation report setting out the findings of the investigation;
- Preparing a letter of advice recommending a course of action;
- Reporting to boards in relation to the risks of senior employment terminations; and
- Responding to any Court or Fair Work Commission action brought about by senior employees.