Our highly experienced team is dedicated to developing and achieving positive industrial outcomes for employers.
We understand that substantial commercial and productivity gains can be achieved through enterprise bargaining and we can assist employers to achieve these goals.
We can assist employers with:
- Development of employer claims which support strategic business objectives in the short and long term;
- Responding to employee and union claims;
- Attendance at bargaining meetings;
- Drafting and reviewing Enterprise Agreements to ensure compliance with the Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth) and the Building Code, if applicable;
- Formulation and implementation of effective communication strategies;
- Advising on the pre-approval process and preparing voting packs to ensure compliance with the pre-approval requirements;
- Preparing and reviewing application forms seeking approval of the Enterprise Agreement by the Fair Work Commission;
- Preparing undertakings and submissions as required by the Fair Work Commission to support enterprise agreement approval;
- Contingency planning for bargaining, and for lawful and unlawful industrial action; and
- Representation in dispute resolution in the Fair Work Commission in relation to majority support determinations, industrial action, bargaining disputes, agreement interpretation disputes, and the termination of enterprise agreements.