Navigating the complex web of employer obligations in relation to wages, payroll and other employee entitlements can be difficult and time consuming. Mistakes can be costly – not only financially, but also for your business’ reputation.
Ai Group Workplace Lawyers provide workplace compliance advice and auditing services, to give advice to businesses on:
- Which modern awards apply to the business;
- Whether the business is compliant with the provisions of relevant awards;
- Whether the business is complying with any enterprise agreements which apply;
- Whether the business is compliant with pay record and pay slip requirements in the Fair Work Act 2009 and the Fair Work Regulations 2009;
- Whether employees have been underpaid as a result of non-compliance, and if so, how to rectify the underpayment;
- Responding to the Fair Work Ombudsman in relation to enforceable undertakings;
- Responding to the Coal Mining Industry (Long Service Leave Funding) Corporation and section 52A notices; and
- Responding to Notices to Produce from the Courts and the Fair Work Commission.