Practical and innovative industrial relations solutions are critical for every business. Ai Group Workplace Lawyers boasts a team of experienced and strategic industrial relations advisors. Our highly experienced team is dedicated to developing and achieving positive industrial outcomes for employers.
Backed by Australian Industry Group, Australia’s peak industrial association for employers, we are able to offer unparalleled flexibility in the manner in which we can assist our clients to deal with their industrial relations challenges. Our expertise covers:
- All aspects of enterprise bargaining including development of employer claims which support your overall business objectives and responding to employee claims;
- Formulation and implementation of effective communication strategies;
- Contingency planning for lawful and unlawful strikes and industrial action (including applications to the Federal Court or relevant tribunals);
- Representation in dispute resolution at both a site level and in relevant tribunals;
- Workforce planning and strategic advice and assistance in relation to business restructures, redundancies and change management;
- Proactive management of union relationships including advising you on union rights (both individual and collective), consultation obligations and rights of entry;
- Review and advice regarding compliance with various industrial instruments (including individual agreements, collective agreements and industry and occupational awards and determinations); and
- Representation in the Fair Work Commission without the need to seek permission or leave to appear.
Our specialised team has been engaged by Australia’s leading employers to provide assistance in robust and challenging industrial environments, and has achieved great success in driving positive results for these businesses.
FIND A SPECIALIST
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
There are not currently any related publications for this category