Ai Group Workplace Lawyers frequently assists technology companies in employment and industrial law issues common to the sector, such as those relating to individual employee rights and entitlements. These include:
- Complex long service leave matters for globally mobile employees;
- Bullying and harassment claims;
- Commissions, bonuses and other ‘at risk’ remuneration arrangements;
- Performance management;
- Executive contractual matters such as restraints of trade, confidentiality, general drafting and interpretation;
- Complex and long-term personal leave matters;
- Responses to, and representation regarding Fair Work Ombudsman matters concerning award application and sham contracting; and
- Unfair dismissal and general protections in the Fair Work Commission and Federal courts.
Through Ai Group’s active participation in the Award Modernisation process, Ai Group Workplace Lawyers is well placed to provide assistance in the interpretation and application of the following modern awards:
- Professional Employees Award 2010
- Business Equipment Award 2010
- Telecommunications Industry Award 2010
- Contract Call Centres Award 2010
We also regularly deal with collective bargaining claims and have extensive experience with the various unions covering the technology sector, in disputes that involve common claims, wages trends and industry benchmarks.