The Australian manufacturing industry is currently facing some of its greatest challenges in recent memory. Ai Group has advised and represented Australia’s manufacturing industry for over 140 years. As a result, Ai Group Workplace Lawyers can bring this specialised knowledge to solving the problems faced today by manufacturing employers across all sub-sectors. Some of the issues our Lawyers are regularly called on to assist with include:
- Organisational restructures, including employment-related matters relating to acquisition transactions;
- Change management and redundancies;
- Union relationships, including through enterprise bargaining, industrial disputes, and right of entry;
- All termination of employment matters and General Protections proceedings;
- Executive and senior management contractual matters such as restraints of trade, confidentiality, general drafting and interpretation;
- Compliance advice, auditing and redrafting of workplace obligations arising from modern awards, enterprise agreements and workplace policies and procedures;
- Workplace Health and Safety matters, including interaction with regulators, incident investigations, compliance with or disputes of Prohibition or Improvement Notices, defending prosecutions and appearing in coronial inquests.
Ai Group Workplace Lawyers is committed to ensuring the ongoing success of the manufacturing industry and staunchly protects the interests of employers in the sector.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
There is a lot of talk about “advanced manufacturing” at the moment.
Published - 18/11/14READ MORE