Ai Group Workplace Lawyers are the employment and industrial law experts for Australia’s airline operations industry. Our specialists work closely with many international and domestic Australian and overseas airlines and some of the world’s largest ground handling companies.
Our work in Australia’s airline operations industry has enabled our team to cultivate an in depth knowledge, understanding and experience in this sector. These include:
- Executive and senior management contractual matters such as restraints of trade, confidentiality, general drafting and interpretation;
- Redundancies and organisational restructures arising from the highly competitive global market that this sector operates in;
- Advice on workplace grievances including complaints of harassment, bullying, discrimination and industrial disputation initiated by Unions in the sector;
- Assisting employers manage complex cases involving ill and injured workers;
- Advice and representation in relation to Court and Tribunal proceedings related to poor performance, misconduct and termination of employment.
Importantly members of the Ai Group Workplace Lawyers team were also heavily involved in the award modernisation process for awards that cover employers in Australia’s airline operations industry, including the Airline Operations – Ground Staff Award 2010. This means we are the leading experts in interpreting these modern awards and developing employment contracts that are consistent with your statutory and award obligations.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
There are not currently any related publications for this category